Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello JSM!

Hi grade 2's and 3's! I thought I would write you a little note to say hello and farewell - can you believe the school year is almost over?! Where did the time go?! I am sure you are excited for the summer and for next year, especially those of you heading off to grade 4 at G.W. Skene!!!!

I have missed being at JSM, but I certainly have not forgotten about you all! :) I hope that you have enjoyed my stories and writing over the last few months. I know that a lot has changed for you over the year, and I hear you have handled it really well. I will continue to blog and post pictures, and will be back in September for a little visit so hopefully I will get to see some of you then! Keep in touch!

I hope you have a wonderful summer in Calgary or wherever your adventures take you... and let's hope that the weather gets better for you!!! I can't believe you got snow in June! That is just disgusting! Oh, and Happy Stampede! Be sure to go on a few rides for me. Yee haw! :)

Love, Ms. Hone

No comments:

Post a Comment